Monday, January 18, 2010

Anxiety??

I gather this to be part of the new homebuyers experience, but since signing for the home on Saturday I cannot seem to get a restful sleep. It's like my brain goes beyond not shutting off. Normally my brain takes a while but eventually just stops, but I just can't seem to calm myself before sleeping.
Funny thing is I'm not even thinking about the house....I don't even know if all the reality of it has set in yet...

Today my papers get dropped off at the lawyer for review, some minor changes to be made, and I have to contact the bank (or they will contact me?) - I'm probably going to stick with RBC as my parents bought two houses through them and they have mentioned they will try and do a better rate because of them (wow, they really care that I haven't been with them since I was a Leo the Lion card holder back in 1995?)

I do have to say, reading through someone elses blog experience has really helped me to understand a bit more and just gives me some ideas decorating wise. I've been reading his blog - great read and some great pics on his design.

Signing off for now (maybe I should be working...maybe...)

No comments:

Post a Comment