Thursday, March 25, 2010

All's Quiet on the Western Front

Nothing new happening with the house. From what I've heard over on the message boards though, it does look like my lot may have been dug out, so if true, I will try and head over there briefly this weekend with my parents to snap a photo of said dug up lot.

I've been keeping myself busy (and not focusing on house issues, e.g. furniture, mortgages, etc) by doing some family research. I've always been curious as to where my grandparents (maternal and paternal) families derive from. So my mom and I joined Ancestry.ca and have managed to successfully make a family tree for her parents side. I've made a tree for my paternal Nana (I've actually dated it back to 955 France) but it's his dad's side that I can't get anything out of. The investigator in me will find something!

Other than the lack of non content for this blog, I'm 75% everything moved back into my parents. March 31 is the last day to be out of the apartment by, thankfully we have everything major over @ my parents. The only big thing would be my dinning room table and chairs. I'm giving away my two couches to my friend's dad, and the rest is actually just clothes. Bags, and bags and more bags of clothes. My goal while I'm at my parents is to sort through all of it, so that when my move date is around, I will be clothes organized!

Now I'm off to try and relax for the rest of the night, I've hurt my back real bad so I've been very limited in the things I do (and I'm still trying to work...though at this moment, everything is just kind of disorienting to me...note to self, don't mix drugs and work)

No comments:

Post a Comment