Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's Official

On Monday I got the offical word that construction has begun on my house. I of course was already well aware of this as on the weekend we drove by to see if that in fact had happened.



This nice picture though not only makes it real but makes it really ahead of schedule. While earlier closing would be great, I'm actually becoming more happy for a delayed closing as it would give me so much more time to save even more money.

On a down note, I found out that I will not be having a Mattamy U session. According to my CCR K, she told me that since Fairwinds has closed it's doors there are very few new home buyers left, therefore it did not seem beneficial to host a Mattamy U. It is a little disappointing as I was really looking forward to meeting my neighbours before move in. On the BuildingHomes forum we might try and set something up to meet, which is even more beneficial for me as I need to make really nice with my adjoined neighbour (I want to fence in the future and having my neighbours OK makes it easier).

No comments:

Post a Comment